Travel tips from Cebu Pacific
The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) continues to boost tourism and trade in Iloilo with brand-new aircraft, recently launched routes and new services.
“Cebu Pacific will continue to provide travelers in the region with the lowest fares, most flight options and most extensive route network, so they can maximize their budgets and travel time,” said CEB VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
The largest airline operating out of the Iloilo International Airport, CEB offers direct flights from Iloilo to Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as 7 domestic destinations: Manila, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Tacloban, General Santos and Puerto Princesa.
For those traveling this year, Iyog also gave passengers some travel-friendly reminders:
Before the flight
- Check in from your home or office with Cebu Pacific’s web check-in service through www.cebupacificair.com.
- Remember that CEB allows only one hand carry bag (maximum weight is 7 kilos).
- Purchase your baggage allowance upon booking, with options ranging from 10 to 45 kilos. This lets you save up to 44 percent as compared to paying excess baggage fees at the airport.
- Place easily identifiable markers on your check-in luggage, and hand carry valuable items.
- Make sure your passports are valid for 6 months from flight date, and all relevant travel documents are complete and updated.
- Check in using CEB’s self check-in kiosks available in all Philippine airports with Airbus flights except Laoag and Tawi-Tawi. Another option is CEB’s Express Counter for those with no check-in luggage (Lite Fare).
- Make time for lines at the security scanners and immigration. We encourage guests to be at the airport 2 to 3 hours before the flight. CEB counters will close 45 minutes before the scheduled time of departures so we can be ready to depart on time.
- Check in umbrellas and liquids, aerosols and gels more than 100ml.
- Be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before the flight’s published time of departure.
- Guests will pass through another security check before getting to the boarding gate, so wear shoes that can be easily removed and avoid wearing belts with metal buckles.
For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to www.cebupacificair.com, or call the reservation hotlines (02)7020-888(Tap to call). The latest seat sales can also be found on CEB’s official Twitter and Facebook pages.
Download this guide as an app